Spacer
Header
Spacer
Fun Links (Add Your Site - Avon Facebook pages welcome too)
Bullet Avon Friends Forum
Bullet 123 Love Peoms
Bullet Jacs Avon Torbay
Bullet Bling Bling Clothing
Bullet Beauty By Yvonne
Bullet Frasier Online (My Fav)
Bullet Beauty Swap Shop
Bullet Me, Myself And I
Bullet Breakthrough
Bullet Quick Baby Names
Bullet Avon UK
Bullet Hot Avon Leads
Spacer
Like this page? Give it a thumbs up on Facebook :) Advertisment
Spacer
spacer
SL's Database
Build your team faster by joining The Sales Leaders Database. Click the link below for full info. .
* Click Here *
spacer
Join Avon Today
Join Avon Today and start making those extra 's. It's fun, fast and free.
* Click Here *
spacer
  Avon Friends Forum Register Search FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Log in  
Reply to topic Avon loyalty Cards?
Avon loyalty Cards?
Cauo
Forum Addict Woohoo!

I have just seen them on the avon rep site.what are they and how do we get them?

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
Debs
Can't... Stop... Posting...

I don't know about the avon ones but I did my own ones from vistaprint. Basically got Customer Loyalty card written on the front next to the design I chose, then on the back have got their name, address and then 10 A's.....each time they order I sign an A plus write the campaign number. Once they fill up a card they get 20% off their 11th order. Working well so far, people do put their card in with each order
Cauo
Forum Addict Woohoo!

Debs wrote:
I don't know about the avon ones but I did my own ones from vistaprint. Basically got Customer Loyalty card written on the front next to the design I chose, then on the back have got their name, address and then 10 A's.....each time they order I sign an A plus write the campaign number. Once they fill up a card they get 20% off their 11th order. Working well so far, people do put their card in with each order

Sounds good.I use vista a lot and have had many things from them for the price of postage.

did you have postcards printed? or some other?

I will probable make and print my own from my pc onto card , but on the Avon uk rep site it has mention of them there and how to use them but not how to get them:(

[/url]
Jemspuddle

68841 when ordering, i think
contains 20 loyalty cards and 5, 24k gold lipsticks for 10 i think which means its cheap just for the lipsticks.

loyalty cards are professionally done. with i think 8 circles to sign, stamp, sticker off as customers progress. on back of card is a space for you to explain what the offer is.

so you could put
for every 5 spent receive loyalty point
or
for every five objects bought receive loyalty point
or more.

you could also state what customers are eventually going to get if they complete squares
gift sets, 15% off, latest items etc
or just put the lipstick offer down

hope this helps
Cauo
Forum Addict Woohoo!

Jemspuddle wrote:
68841 when ordering, i think
contains 20 loyalty cards and 5, 24k gold lipsticks for 10 i think which means its cheap just for the lipsticks.

hope this helps

I dont beleive this .I just tried to find the information for them on the rep site and now I cant see it anywhere if you know where it is can you send me the link thanks xxx

[/url]
Debs

I sign my loyalty cards for every time they order. Plus I give a free gift for every order REGARDLESS of the order value. While this means that on lower value orders I don't make much money, it keeps the coming back each time. As long as I make an overall profit then I am happy! Will hopefully reap the benefits at christmas!
kalvaruk
Getting Warmer...

Hiya,
Had a look on Rep site as I'm intrigued by these myself. If you look under the sales aids, samples, stationery section and scroll down to party invitations, the order code for the loyalty cards is near there.
hope that helps,

Debbie x
kalvaruk
Getting Warmer...

Think I found what you are after - sent you a pm with the link. If the link doesn't work, go to News on the Rep site, then Avon's Anniversary Incentive Programme, then click on the flyer pdf and it's on page 5. Looks good!

Debbie x
Jemspuddle

i found it

go to representative website

on news click on avon anniversary

then click anniversary incentive programme download thing.

its the bottom page
Jemspuddle

just noticed kalvaruk that you beat me too it.
Smile
should read all messages before i reply

Smile
helenw
New Member...

Hi I am quite a new rep - do you find that it works if you give someone a loyalty stamp for each order they place rather than setting them a limit - I had thought of setting a limit of 15 or 20 but I guess this wont encourage them much.

I am trying to encourage my customers but I am very diselougended <SP> myself with Avon at the moment, it just seems a lot of work for so little money. I enjoyed my first two orders but my third overwhelmed me and scared me half to death Ha Ha - rather large order with lots of items out of stock!
lozza1985
Forum Addict Woohoo!

Hi - i'm sure after christmas things will get better again - I think the trouble is avon wants to make sure that all the gifts go, so unfortunately they don't get enough stocks in, or at least that seems to be the case! The rest of the year I find things are fine!

I do a loyalty scheme for my customers - for every 6 orders they place with me they get a free gift. I don't set a limit - but, depending on how much the customer spends during those orders determines what kind of a gift they get! With creative ordering, you will soon find that you end up with items free/massively cheaper, which are good to use for gifts for your customers - as it rewards them, and they don't know it hasn't cost you much! Bear in mind - if you buy something that is 99p, you aren't paying that price yourself, so it doesn't cost much at all to buy gifts for your customers.

Every so many campaigns I run a spend x amount and get a free gift - either 15 or 20 depending on what I feel like - but usually not many customers take it up.

I also run spend 10 or more and get a goodie bag of samples - which for the samples you will end up with during your first 6 campaigns, is a good way of giving them out to your customers. I make a leaflet for this, where they can indicate the shade of foundation (light/med/dark), colour of lipstick (pink/red/brown), skin type (normal/dry/older) and fragrance (mens/womans - I make a point of saying they choose both). It means you can tailor the samples to your customers, making it more likely that they will like the samples they try, and thus go on to buy them in the future.

Hope this helps Smile

www.myavon.co.uk/LaurasTeam
View user's profileFind all posts by lozza1985Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
rosyposy
Getting Warmer...

The loyalty cards are in HT6, and instead of lipsticks you will receive 5 supercurlacious mascaras.
Avon loyalty Cards?